kitchenware n : hardware utensils for use in a kitchen
- In the context of "usually|uncountable": Instruments and
utensils found in a
those associated with the preparation and serving of food.
- The new chef reorganized the space where we keep the pots, pans, and other kitchenware.
- In the context of "attributive|uncountable": Of
or pertaining to utensils and appliances used for food
- He works in the kitchenware section of the department store.
- For a record label, see Kitchenware Records
kitchenware in German: Küchengerät
kitchenware in Esperanto: Kuirilo
kitchenware in Persian: وسایل آشپزی
kitchenware in Dutch: Keukengerei
kitchenware in Polish: Kategoria:Naczynia